- Radical Architecture of the FutureHow the work of contemporary architecture practices covers far more than the design and construction of buildings – an important and thought-provoking collection of original projects by unique thinkers in the world of architecture and spatial design, such as Diller + Scofidio, David Adjaye, and Ensamble Studio.
- The Gopher HoleNestled beneath the floorboards of El Paso in London’s Old Street was a one-time band venue that together with co-founders Aberrant Architecture was transformed into The Gopher Hole, a dynamic project space for contemporary architecture and design
- Vertical and Informal Cities
- A Farm in a Shop
- Hacked MilanTaking place inside La Rinascente shopping centre, HACKED was conceived to provide a stage for designers whose work exists outside of conventional exhibition-object parameters and whose ideas and practice cross various disciplines.
- The World AroundThe World Around is a new platform and 501c3 public charity dedicated to telling the most exciting and impactful stories in architecture today, making the designs that shape our lives and environment more visible and accessible.
Architecture's Now, Near & Next
- A Bloodied Crown: David Adjaye
- The Metropolitan Museum of ArtAppointed after a year-long search as the first curator of contemporary and modern architecture and design at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. This role includes programming exhibitions and events as the museum and its new annex ‘Met Breuer’ on Madison Avenue.
Curator of Architecture
- Activist Architects
- Close, CloserAs an investigation into the expanding forms of contemporary architectural practice, the premise of the third Lisbon Architecture Triennale was not to give answers but to position questions that through their sphere and context contain both a statement of intent and a call to action.
2013 Lisbon Architecture Triennale
- Freeness: Junya Ishigami
- Design is Design is Not DesignWith works by more than 300 artists, designers, and architects from 40 countries, the six sub-themes of the Biennale—Thematic, Named, Un-Named, Communities, Biennale City, and Urban Follies—constitute a fundamental re-examination of design and present the changing concepts, practices and potential of contemporary design.
4th Gwangju Design Biennale
- Architecture Without Buildings
- Shenzhen Hong Kong Biennale of Architecture & UrbanismTaking the theme of “City Mobilization”, the 2009 Bi-city Biennale proposes an investigation into the organization and balance of social life within contemporary urban China.